Thursday, July 29, 2010

"AMAZING GRACE" Performance


One and foremost for my dear reader of this article, it’s my pleasure to welcome all of you.

One of a good news I’ve been seen on the television that 50 countries was united to sing the song entitled “AMAZING GRACE”. I know each one of us who belong that countries are very proud, because they make as one for that song.

One song sings in 50 different languages. “ONE HOPE, ONE SOUL, and UNITY” I wish to call for that very prestigious performance. They song with their soul and with all of their heart. And for the appreciation to be given to their performance the Guiness book of record. For this moment the Guiness Book of Record was preparing their documents to become one of them collection in the world.

Be Proud, Be United and Be Faithfull

0 comments:

Post a Comment